登陆注册
45761400000003

第3章 初步接触

It should be as brief as possible when you make a selfintroduction.If you are a total stranger,it can help if you add some brief information about yourself.The person or people you are addressing will usually respond appropriately by saying “Hello/Hi”and then introductions and questions will invariably follow.Establishing business relations is the first step in a transaction in foreign trade.The development and expansion of a business depends on customers.No transactions can be concluded until contacts have been made between two or more companies.

在自我介绍时,尽量简短。如果你完全不为在场的人所了解,介绍时加上一些必要的个人情况比较好。对方通常也会做得体的应答并不无例外地也接着做一些介绍和提问。建立业务往来关系是外贸交易中的第一步。公司的发展与扩大取决于客户。只有与两个或更多的公司发生业务往来,才能谈成生意。

寒暄

...to see/meet you 见到你……

I m glad to have the pleasure to meet you here.

真高兴在这里见到您。

What a pleasant surprise to meet you here!

真没想到会在这里遇见您。

I m glad to have the opportunity to meet you.

我很高兴有机会同您见面。

Glad/Nice/Pleased to meet you.

很高兴见到您。

Hello,glad/nice/pleased/happy to see you again.

你好,很高兴再次见到您。

It s nice (a pleasure) to meet you.

[=I m pleased (happy/glad) to meet you.]

很高兴见到您。

I hope to see you often(in the future.)

[=I hope to see more of you(in the future.)]

希望(以后)经常见面。

I hope to see you again.

(=Let s get together soon.)

下次再见。

It s certainly a pleasure to meet you.

认识您真是我的荣幸。

I m delighted to meet you,Mr.Peter.

彼得先生,很高兴认识您。

It s a great honor to meet you.

认识您真是我莫大的荣幸。

Mr.Harrison,how nice to meet you again!

哈里森先生,真高兴再见到你。

How wonderful to meet you again!

又一次见到您真是太高兴了!

Great to see you again!

再次见到您感到很高兴!

It s a pleasure to see you again.

很高兴又一次见到您。

Good to see you again.

很高兴再见到您!

how... ……怎么样?

How s everything with you?

您过得好吗?

How are you (doing)?

(=How are you getting along?)

(=How s it going?)

(=How goes it with you?)

过得怎么样?

How s business these days?

最近工作如何?

What are you up to(these days)?

(最近)在忙些什么?

How are things going(with you)?

近况如何?

How are you keeping?

您过得怎样?

How was your weekend?

周末过得怎样?

How s anything at home?

家里一切都好吧?

By the way,how is your wife doing,Harrison?

随便问一下,贵夫人近来好吗?

How is everyone in your family?

全家都好吗?

How is the world treating you?

您过得怎样?

How are you getting on with your job here?

您这里的工作进展怎样?

carry the luggage 拿行李

May I help you carry your luggage?

我可以替您拿行李吗?

Would you like me to carry the luggage for you?

要我替您拿行李吗?

Let me help you carry your luggage.

我来帮您提箱子。

Let me carry your luggage for you.

(=Let me help you with your luggage.)

(=Let me help you carry your luggage.)

我帮您拿行李。

help/favor 帮助

Could I ask you a favor?

(=Would you do me a favor?)

(=May I ask a favor of your?)

你能帮我一个忙吗?

I have a favor to ask (of) you.

(=Please do me a favor.)

请帮我一个忙。

Can(May) I help you?

(=Can I be of any help?)

(=Is there anything I can do to be of help?)

(=Would you like some help?)

(=Would you like me to give you a hand?)

需要帮忙吗?

Want some help?

要帮忙吗?

You came to the right person.I ll be happy to help you.

你找对人了,我很乐意帮助你。

Could you help me,please?

(=Would you mind helping me?)

能帮个忙吗?

Could I please ask you for some help on this?

你能帮我一下吗?

I am glad to be of help.

我很乐意帮助你。

are(n t)you... 你(不)是……吗

Excuse me,but aren t you Mr. John from New York?

(=Excuse me,you re Mr. John from New York,aren t you?)

(=Excuse me,it s Mr. John from New York,isn t it?)

对不起,请问您是纽约来的John先生吗?

Hello.Are you the gentlemen from Beijing Foreign Trading Corporation?

你好。你们是北京对外贸易公司的人员吗?

Are you from New York by any chance(s)?

您来自纽约吗?

Excuse me.Are you from England?

请问您是从英国来的吗?

Aren t you Miss Huang?

您不是黄小姐吗?

introduce... 介绍……

Fine,thank you.And you?May I introduce our team?This is Mr.Wang.

很好,谢谢。你也好吗?让我来介绍我们的成员。这是王先生。

Oh,about the same/not bad/just so so/pretty good/quite well.Let me introduce my partner.This is Mr.Wang.

哦,差不多一样/不错/还可以/相当好/很好。我来介绍一下,这是王先生。

Everything is all right.Let me introduce my colleagues.

一切都很好。我来介绍一下我们的成员。

In addition to the representatives I have just introduced to you,we have our marketing expert join us tomorrow.He is not here today because he has something urgent to deal with.

除了我刚才介绍的代表,明天的会议还有营销专家会参加。他今天因为有紧急事情要处理所以不能出席。

Peter,could you introduce me to the Marketing Manager?

彼得,你可否把我介绍给营销部经理认识一下?

Will you introduce me to that lady?

把我介绍给那位女士认识一下,好吗?

Let me introduce you two.

我来介绍你们两位认识一下。

Please allow me to introduce you to my friends present.

请允许我把你介绍给在场的朋友们。

I don t know anyone here.You ll have to introduce them to me.

这里的人我都不认识,你得介绍一下。

A:Mr.Harrison,how nice to meet you again!

哈里森先生,真高兴再见到您。

B:Glad to see you, too.We met two years ago.

我也很高兴,我们两年前见过一次。

A:How was your travel?

旅途还顺利吧?

B:Yes.The trip was smooth.The service was good.Things couldn t be better.

是的,一路上都很顺利。服务也很周到。一切都再好不过了。

A:I m very glad to hear that.But you must be very tired after such a long journey.

听您这么说,我很高兴。可是,经过这么久的长途旅行,您一定很疲倦了。

B:Yes,a little bit.But I ll be all right tomorrow.

是的,有一点。不过明天就恢复过来了。

A:By the way,how is your wife doing,Harrison?

随便问一下,贵夫人近来好吗?

B:She s doing fine,thank you.My wife wanted me to say thanks to you for your gift last time.

她很好,谢谢你。我妻子要我代她谢谢你上次送的礼物。

A:Oh,it was nothing.I m glad she liked it.

嗯,小意思。她喜欢就好。

B:Your luggage is all here?

您的行李就这么多吗?

A:Yes.

对,就这些。

B:How long do you intend to stay?

您打算在这儿呆多久?

A:About three weeks.

大约三个星期。

B:Great.We ll have enough time for our talks.

那太好了,我们有足够的时间交谈了。

A:Yes,I think so.

对,我想是的。

B:You must be very tired after the journey.What about a cup of tea?

旅行之后,您肯定累了吧!喝杯茶怎么样?

A:That s a good idea.

好主意。

介绍

country 国家

What s your impression of/in our country,Mr. John?

John先生,您对我们国家的印象如何?

I don t know much about your country,I m afraid.

恐怕我对贵国的了解太少。

Every country,every nation has its own rich historical heritage.

每个国家,每个民族都有自己丰富的历史传统。

As far as natural science is concerned,we,our country,are still lagging behind.We need to learn advanced knowledge from other countries.

就自然科学而言,我们还落后。我们必须向其他国家学习先进的知识。

We need to make greater efforts to catch up with the world s most advanced countries.

要赶上世界上最先进的国家,我们还要做更大的努力。

we are now in... 我们现在在……

We are now in the Hongqiao Development Area.It is a selfcontained office and residential zone for foreign companies and consulates.

我们现在在虹桥开发区。这是一个设施齐全的外国公司和领事馆的办公住宅区。

We are now in the Pudong New Area.The four key subzones in the Area are the Lujiazui Financial and Trade Zone,the Jinqiao Export Processing Zone,the Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone and the Zhangjiang HighTech Park.

我们现在在浦东新区。这儿的四个主要园区是陆家嘴金融贸易区、金桥出口加工区、外高桥保税区和张江高科技园区。

...has changed so much/a lot ……变化很大

Shanghai has changed so much that I could hardly recognize it.

上海变化真大,我简直认不出了。

Shanghai has really changed a lot in the past five years.In order to develop the city,the municipal government has made great efforts to improve the infrastructure,especially the traffic network.

在过去的5年中上海确实发生了很大的变化。为了发展上海,市政府花了很大的力气来改善上海的基础设施,尤其是城市的交通网。

look at... 请看一下……

Look at the building with three big globelike things ahead of us.That is the Oriental Pearl TV and Radio Tower.And that silver tall building is the Jinmao Mansion.

请看我们前方那幢有着三个巨大球体的建筑,那是东方明珠广播电视塔。那幢高高的银色建筑是金贸大厦。

First,let s look at the square.How spacious it is!It is 880 metres from north to south,and 500 metres from east to west,covering an area of 44hectares.Tian anmen Square is large enough to hold half a million people for assembly or celebration,so it is the largest citycentre square in the world.

首先,让我们展望一下广场。多么宽广呀!从北到南880米长,从东到西500米宽,占地44公顷。天安门广场的面积能容纳50万人举行集会和庆典,所以它是世界上最大的城市中心广场。

...is... (某座城市)是……

Guangdong is one of the fastest developing areas in the world.The Guangzhou Fair is held annually from April 15th to April 30th,and October 15th to October 30th.

广东是世界上发展速度最快的地区之一。广交会每年在4月15日至4月30日及10月15日至10月30日举行。

Changchun is noted mostly as an industrial city.The Songhua River runs through the Changchun city.

长春是个著名的工业城市。松花江穿长春城而过。

policy 政策

China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

中国在对外贸易方面一直采取灵活的政策。

Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我们的贸易政策总是建立在平等互利和互通有无的基础之上的。

Our trade policy is conducted on the basis of equality.

我们在平等的基础之上进行贸易。

Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

我们的丰富资源和稳定政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

We have always adopted some usual international policy.

我们一直采用一些通用的国际惯例。

Our political situation is stable and the policy of opening to the world is firm.

我们的政治局势稳定,并且对外开放的政策不会动摇。

We welcome foreign friends to invest in China and we are trying to create a more favorable envionment for them.This is our policy.

我们欢迎外国朋友到中国来投资,我们将努力为他们营造一个更加有利的环境。这就是我们的贸易政策。

Our trade policy with people in all countries is on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们在平等互利的基础之上和各国人民进行贸易往来。

To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China s foreign trade policy.

尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是中国对外贸易政策的一个重要方面。

A:I m happy to have this chance to meet with you,Mr.Yang.I m in Shanghai looking for possible suppliers.

杨先生,非常高兴能有机会认识你。我此次来上海是想寻找有可能合作的供应商。

B:I see.Well,it s very nice to meet you,Mr.Wrigley.How has your visit to Shanghai been so far?

喔!我也很高兴认识您,威格雷先生。目前您对上海的印象如何?您有何收获?

A:I must say the products in Shanghai have improved very much in the past ten years.You ve really been keeping an eye on quality.

我得承认上海的产品这十年来进步了很多,你们的确在质量上下了功夫!

B:Yes.At our company,quality control is very important.We want to keep customers happy.

是的。在我们公司,质量管理非常重要,我们必须让顾客满意。

A:Active Sports is getting a solid reputation for having high quality of the line products.Could you tell me a little about your background?

Active Sports的产品质量上乘,而且取得了很好的信誉。能否请您简短地谈一下贵公司的背景?

B:Sure.We ve been in business about five years now.We started by making safety equipment for many sports,and then branched out into other sports products.

当然。我们创业至今有5年的历史,我们是以为各种运动做安全器材起家的。然后逐渐扩展出其他的运动产品。

A:What are some of the other sports products you re making?

你们现在还生产哪些运动产品?

B:Nets for tennis and badminton,and also rackets and balls for many different sports.Are you looking for anything in particular?

有网球和羽毛球用的网以及多种球拍和各类的球。您特别需要某项产品吗?

A:We re particularly interested in your line of rackets.

我们对贵公司的球拍系列特别感兴趣。

B:Let me give you this information to look over.Here are our catalogues,brochures,price lists,and a few magazine articles complimenting our products.

那么让我给您些资料做参考,有目录、小册子、价目表和一些称赞我们产品的杂志文章。

A:Thanks very much.I ll read these,but I d like to get in touch with my office in the States first.

非常感激。我会看一看,不过我要先同美国总部联系一下。

B:Fine,Mr.Wrigley,this is our latest model.I want you to take a close look at the exquisite design.

好的,威格雷先生,这是我们的最新款式。希望您仔细看看这精美的设计。

A:Ah,yes,this is the very model I am interested in.

啊,是的,这正是我所感兴趣的那种样式。

B:I should be very happy to give you further information you need on it.

我很乐意提供您所需要的关于这种产品的进一步资料。

A:OK,Mr.Yang,what are the specifications?

好的,杨先生,都有哪些规格呢?

B:We have five different ones in total.If you refer to page eight of the brochure you ll find all the specifications there.

我们总共有五种规格。如果您看一下手册的第8页,就会在那儿找到所有的规格。

A:Which is the cheapest one?

哪一种最便宜呢?

B:Let me see the specifications for that.

让我看一下产品的规格说明书。

推销产品

wellreceived... 受欢迎

Our products are wellreceived overseas and are always in great demand.

我们的产品在国外很受欢迎,而且需求一直很大。

These goods are wellreceived in the world market.

这些商品在国际市场上很受欢迎。

It is wellreceived in many markets abroad.

这一商品在国外许多市场深受欢迎。

This item has been wellreceived favourably in many parts of the world.

这一商品在世界许多地方都深受欢迎。

Chinese silks are wellreceived for their top quality.

中国丝绸以优质而出名。

Our toys are wellreceived in the European market.

我们的玩具在欧洲市场很受欢迎。

good market/popular/bestseller (产品)畅销

We have found a very good market in Southeast Asia for our products,and some of them have entered the West European market.

我们已经在东南亚为我们的产品找到了很好的市场,并且我们的部分产品还打入了西欧市场。

From what I understand,these items will be very popular this year.

根据我的了解,这些商品今年将非常流行。

All these articles are our bestseller.

这些商品都是我们的畅销货。

This style is very popular with foreign customers.

这种款式深受外国人士的喜爱。

This product has been a bestseller for nearly one year.

这种产品成为畅销货已将近1年了。

There is a good market for these articles.

这些商品非常畅销。

These kinds of products are very popular among young people.

这几种产品在年轻人当中很受欢迎。

Our product is the bestseller.

我们的产品是最畅销品。

good/superior in/high quality 质量上乘

Our silks are known for their good quality.

我们的丝绸因为其良好的质量而出名。

Our quartz technique is wellknown in the world,and we believe our watches are of good quality.

我们的石英技术世界闻名,因此我们相信我们生产的手表具有很高的品质。

You know our products are in good quality.

你知道,我们的产品质量上乘。

These products are of good quality and excellently tailored, too.

这些产品质量上乘,而且做工精良。

The fur is good quality,and so is the design.This one is done by a master tailor.

毛皮是上等货,设计也一流,这是一位著名的裁缝做的。

Our goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

和其他厂商相比,我们的产品质量上乘。

This item is equally superior in quality.

这一商品质量同样很好。

The response of our customers has proved that it is superior in quality.

我们客户的反馈证明,其质量确属上乘。

Our ceramics are superior in quality to any other brand available on the market.

我们的陶瓷制品在质量上比市场上能买到的其他品牌都要好。

Ours is of high quality.

我们的产品质量一流。

Our products are known for their high quality and beautiful packing.

我们的产品以质量上乘、包装美观而著称。

Our products are of high quality.

我们的产品质量高。

Our products are always dependable.They are wellknown all over the world because of high quality.

我们的产品值得信赖,它们以高质量而著称于世。

quality...,price... 质量……,价格……

We will not only supply you with the highest quality goods at a reasonable price but also provide a good aftersale service.

我们不仅可以为你们提供物美价廉的产品,而且还可以为你们提供良好的售后服务。

Our products are very good in quality,and the price is low.

我们的产品物美价廉。

Good quality and reasonable price will promise our products strong competitiveness.

良好的质量和合理的价格将使我们的产品具有很强的竞争力。

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers,while our prices are not as high as theirs.

我们的货物的品质和其他供应商的一样好,但是我们的价格比他们的低。

The quality of our products is superior and the prices are reasonable.

我们的产品质量优良,价格公道。

We are known for our high quality products,reasonable prices,and reliable services.

我们因为高品质的产品、合理的价格和值得信赖的服务而闻名。

These electrical appliances are gaining popularity because of their fine quality,competitive prices,and our honest dealings.

由于品质优良,价格低廉,再加上本公司的诚实交易,这些电器产品获得了极大的欢迎。

be interested in... 对……有兴趣

Would/Could you tell me what items you are interested in?

你能否告诉我你对什么商品感兴趣吗?

May I know what you are interested in?

我能知道你们对什么感兴趣吗?

Our company has developed a new building material,which we call“Cermini”.We believe that it has a good potential in your market,and that your company has the best marketing capabilities to bring it to success.Are you interested in such a scenario?

我们的公司研发了一种叫做“Cermini”的新建材,我们相信在你们的市场上具有相当的潜力,而贵公司的市场行销能使其更成功。不知道你们对此感兴趣吗?

What particular kind of products are you interested in?

(=What particular items are you interested in?)

你们对哪种产品感兴趣?

If you are interested in leasing trade,please let us know.

如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

We wonder whether you are interested in processing and assembling trade.

我们想知道你们是否有意从事加工与装配贸易。

Can we do a barter trade?Are you interested in it?

我们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?你们是否对此感兴趣?

catalogue 目录

May I have a copy of the catalogue?

我能要一份产品目录吗?

Would you please give me a copy of the catalogue?

你能给我一份产品目录吗?

Could I keep the catalogue so that I can do a close study of your products?

我能留着这份产品目录,以便我仔细研究一下你们的产品么?

Would you please leave me your catalogue?

你能把你们的产品目录留给我吗?

Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

我能看一看你们的最新产品目录或者其他可以告诉我关于贵公司情况的资料吗?

Here are our latest catalogue,price list and specification.

这是我们的最新产品目录,价目表和产品说明书。

We will send you a catalogue together with a range of pamphlets for your reference.

我们将寄去一本目录及一套小册子,供参考。

I have gone over the catalogue and the pamphlets enclosed in your last letter.

我已看过你上次信中所附的目录和小册子了。

We take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.

特航寄我公司最新目录,供细阅。

I have some catalogues that give full details of the silk shirt.You can have a look at first.

我这儿有一些这种真丝衬衫的详细目录资料。您可以先看一看。

Let me show you what we have in the catalogue and the brochure.

请您先从我们的产品目录单和宣传手册上看一看我们的产品。

I have seen your catalogue and examined your brochure,and I think they will find a ready market in my country.

看过了你们的产品目录,研究了你们的产品宣传手册,我觉得这些产品在我们国家会很有销路。

Would you like a catalogue?

请问要一份产品小册子吗?

Here are our samples,literature and catalogue.You ll find details of the different designs,colors and sizes.

这些是我们的样品、产品介绍和产品目录。你可以对不同的图案、花色、规格有详细的了解。

Our products must be stored and transported in accordance with a certain set of rules.Here is a catalogue,which explains how it should be done.Please have your people read is thoroughly.

我们的产品必须依一定的方式存储或运送。这本手册里有详尽的说明,请贵公司的相关人员详细阅读。

This catalogue shows most of our products.

这目录上列出了我们的大部分产品。

new products 新产品

The new product is the result of years of research,and is likely to revolutionize all the chemical methods in use at present.

该产品是我们多年研究的成果,它将彻底改变目前使用的传统的化学方法。

We would like to offer you a new product that would help you improve your work efficiency.

我们非常想向你们介绍一种新产品,它有助于提高你们的工作效率。

Let me highlight this exciting new product for you.

让我为您重点介绍这种令人兴奋的新产品。

Please watch for our other new products as they appear.

请密切注意我们其他新产品的上市。

Thank you for your attention today and your interest in our new product.

感谢各位今天出席并对我们的新产品感兴趣。

Our new product line has been very successful.We ve expanded the factory twice this year already.

我们的新产品生产线已经取得了成功,我们今年已经把工厂扩展两次了。

We ve now developed a new product.

我们现在已经开发出一种新产品。

Our new product will soon be on the market.

我们的新产品很快就要上市了。

good reputation 享有盛誉

They re enjoying a good reputation in the business circles for their punctuality in meeting obligation.

该公司严格守约,在商业界信誉良好。

We have a long history,rich experience,and good reputation.

我公司历史悠久、经验丰富、信誉可靠。

Our corporation has won a good reputation and is widely trusted at home and abroad.

我公司深受国内外客户的信赖和称赞。

Our garments have good reputation in the market.

我们的服装在市场上有良好的声誉。

Our goods have won good reputation in the world market.

我们的产品在国际市场上享有很高的声誉。

A:How do you do?I m Smart of White Trading Company.Mr. White suggested I got in touch with you.

你好,我是怀特贸易公司的思马得,怀特先生让我和您取得联系。

B:Oh,yes.Mr. White called me.I d like to know more about your products.

噢,是的,怀特先生给我打来了电话。我想更多地了解一下你们的产品。

A:We appreciate your interest.I have some catalogues.I d like you to have a look at them.

我们非常感谢你们对产品有兴趣,我有一些产品目录想请您看一下。

B:Thank you.Does this cover your complete products?

谢谢。这包括你们所有的产品吗?

A:Yes,everything we export is included.

是的,我们出口的所有产品都包含在内。

B:Can you tell me more about your new product?I haven t had time to study the report in detail.

你能更详细介绍一下你们的新产品吗?我没有时间仔细研究你们的报告。

A:There is a sample for you.If you have any questions,I d be glad to answer them.

这有样品您可以看一看。如果您有什么问题,我会很乐意回答。

B:This is a beautiful fabric all right,but why does it wear longer than others?

这的确是一件漂亮的织物,然而为什么它比其他织物穿得长久呢?

A:Well,let me tell you why.One reason is that the yarn is carefully selected for quality.

噢,让我告诉您,一个原因是为了确保质量,纱线经过了认真的挑选。

B:I see,but what about the weave?

我明白了。然而织得怎么样呢?

A:That s the second reason.The yarn is twisted and woven very tightly in this fabric.

这是第二个原因。这种织物的纱线紧紧地织在一起。

B:Can I feel this one?

我能摸一摸吗?

A:Of course.Please.

当然可以,请。

B:I m afraid that tightly woven materials generally become shiny with wear rather quickly.

我担心织得很紧的材料,一般来讲,由于磨损会很快发亮。

A:I can certainly go along with you on that,but this material is different from others in the respect.

在这一点上我当然很赞同你,不过这种材料在这方面和其他的材料有所不同。

B:What do you mean?

您的意思是?

A:This material will retain its luster without becoming shiny.

这种材料会保持光泽,不会变亮。

B:Why is that?

为什么?

A:Because the luster is laboriously and yet delicately woven into the fabric.

因为这种精美的织物在纺织的时候,光泽度问题已经煞费苦心地考虑进去了。

B:Oh,I see.

噢,我明白了。

A:I happen to be wearing the material now.I ve been wearing this suit for over two years,and,as you can see,it hasn t become shiny at all yet!

碰巧我现在穿着这种料子,这件衣服我已经穿了2年多了,你看看,它一点都没变亮!

B:I m very glad to hear that.

听你一说我很高兴。

A:Well,I was much impressed by your showroom.I ve already seen some items we d like to order,but I d still like to study them a bit further.

噢,我对你们的展览室印象颇深,我已经看中了几种,想订货,不过我还想再进一步研究一下。

B:Well,I ll be waiting for you to discuss it further.

哦,我等着和您进一步洽谈。

A:I ll call you when I m ready.

我准备好了会给你打电话。

Establish Trade Relations建立贸易关系

could you.../how.../would you... 请问

Could you tell me your line of business?

(Could I ask what line of business you re in?)

请问你们经营什么业务项目?

Could you give me some ideas of your company?

您能告诉我一些你们公司的情况吗?

How is your quality control?

你们的质量控制情况怎么样?

How do your qualitycontrol systems operate?

你们的质量控制系统是如何运作的?

How big is your research department?

你们的调研部门有多大?

How do you think of our products?

您对我们的产品感觉如何?

Would you like to see a video about our manufacturing process?

您愿意看一下关于我们的制造过程的录像带吗?

Could you tell me the main items you export?

您能否告诉我你们主要的出口商品?

How is the product selling?

产品的销路如何?

How many different models do you offer?

你们可以提供多少种款式?

what s your... 你们的……如何?

What s your annual production?

你们的年产量是多少?

What s your productive capacity?

你们的生产能力如何?

I d like to... 我想……

I d like to get some information about the new product.

我想了解一些有关这一新产品的信息。

I d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country.

我想了解一下你们国家目前的投资环境。

the purpose/in order to... 目的是~

The purpose of my coming here is to see if there is any possibility of doing business with you in leather products.

我此行的目的是看一看我们有没有可能在皮制品方面做些生意。

I ve come here in order to a sales promotion of a new line.

我来这儿是为了我们新产品的促销。

In order to expand our business,I have intention of signing a sole agency agreement.If so,you ll secure a certain turnover,and for us,there is no competition and therefore we ll easily control the market.That s beneficial to both sides,isn t it?

为了扩大业务,我们希望能签一份独家代理协议。这样一来,对你们来说,有一个稳定的年销量;对我们而言,没有了和其他销售商的竞争,也能更容易地控制市场。这对我们双方都有利,您看呢?

start/establish business relationship 建立业务关系

We would be very happy/glad to start business relationship with you.

能与你方建立业务关系我们感到非常高兴。

The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing business relationship with your corporation.

我此行的目的是了解与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

We hope to establish business relationship with you.

我们希望与贵方建立业务关系。

We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods,and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

得知贵公司专门经营轻工产品,我们愿意与你们建立业务关系。

We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city,and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,我们希望与你们建立业务关系。

Establishing business relationship between us will be to our mutual benefit.

我们之间建立贸易关系将对双方都有利。

Before our company will even consider such a proposal,we should establish a firm business relationship.If it is established in the future,we may be more flexible on payment conditions.

在我公司考虑这样的一个提议之前,我们应该先建立稳定的商业关系。这样的关系建立了之后,我们也许在支付条件上能够更灵活。

That s the reason I m here—establish the business relationship with you.

这就是我来此的目的——与你们建立生意伙伴关系。

We wish to establish business relationship with your firm.

我们愿意同贵公司建立业务关系。

Our corporation has established business relationship with yours for over twenty years.

我们公司已与贵公司建立业务关系20多年了。

Your desire to establish business relationship with us coincides with ours.

贵方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。

expand/widen... 扩大~

We are thinking of expanding business relations with China.

我们正在考虑扩大与中国的贸易关系。

We hope to expand our business with you.

我们希望扩大与你们的业务。

We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.

我们一直在努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。

We ll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

I m sure we can expand business with your corporation on a large scale.

我确信我们能同贵公司大规模地拓展业务活动。

It s a pleasure for us to meet a friend who has done such good work in expanding our mutual trade.

能来迎接一位为了促进双方贸易而做了许多工作的朋友,这是我们的荣幸。

We also hope to expand our business with you.

我们也希望与贵方扩展业务。

restore/reactivate business relationship 恢复往来

We shall welcome a chance to restore our friendly business relationship.

我们非常希望有机会恢复我们之间的友好贸易关系。

We re willing to restore our business relationship.

我们希望能够恢复我们之间的贸易关系。

It will be advantageous if steps are taken to restore our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

如果采取措施在互利的基础之上恢复我们之间的业务关系,对我们双方都将非常有利。

We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

我们盼望我们之间的业务关系重新活跃起来。

A:I m from EBC Trade Company.Here is my card.

我来自EBC贸易公司,这是我的名片。

B:Welcome to our corporation.I m in charge of the export business.

欢迎光临我们公司。我负责出口业务。

A:I m very glad to meet you here.You re Mr....

见到你很高兴,你是……?

B:I m Wang Lin.Do sit down,won t you?

我是王林,请坐。

A:Thank you,Mr. Wang.I m here to discuss the possibility of establishing business relations with your corporation.

谢谢您,王先生。我是来与您探讨一下与贵公司建立业务关系的可能性的。

B:We d be very glad to do so.Have you seen the exhibits displayed in the halls?

我们很高兴这样做。您看到我们大厅的展品了吗?

A:Yes,I had a look round yesterday.I found some of the exhibits excellent.

是的,我昨天看了一下。我发现一些展品非常好。

B:Would you like to see around the factory first?

您想先参观一下工厂吗?

A:Yes,I would.

是的。

B:Now this is our office block.We have all the administrative departments here:Sales,Accounts,Personel,Market Research and so on.

这是我们的办公室,我们所有的行政部门都在这儿:销售部、会计部、人事部、市场调查部等等。

A:What s that building opposite to us?

对着我们的那个楼是做什么的?

B:That s the warehouse where larger items of medical instruments are shored.We keep a stock of the fastmoving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.

那是储存大件医疗设备的仓库。我们有大量的周转率高的货物的库存,以便应付紧急的订货。

A:If I ordered an Xray apparatus today,how long would I have to wait for the delivery in Scotland?

如果我今天订一套X光设备,要多长时间能到苏格兰?

B:I think perhaps you d better speak to our works manager.You ll meet him when we go over to the factory.We ll go there now.(In the workshop)This is one of our three workshops.This is the delivery bank here.

我认为你应该同我们的生产经理谈。在参观过程中我们会遇到他。我们现在就去那儿。(在车间)这是我们三个车间中的一个。这是运输车间。

A:Oh,I see.

噢,我知道了。

B:The steel sheets and bars come in,as you see,in different sizes and are unloaded onto the delivery bank here.We buy them in from a steel works in Wales.This is the new convert belt we installed last year.We doubled our output in this department as a result.

就像你看到的,不同型号的钢板和钢丝运过来,并都在运输车间卸货。这是我们从威尔士的钢厂买来的。这是我们去年刚安装的输送带,它使我们部门的产量提高了两倍。

A:Oh,really?

噢,真的吗?

B:I ll take you to the assembly shop...

我带你们去看看装配车间……

同类推荐
  • 出国应急英语大全

    出国应急英语大全

    “语言的魅力,不仅在于说得对,更在于说得地道得体。很多的英语爱好者在学习时,总是习惯自己先预定场景,再根据情节进行口语练习。而这个场景因为我们的思维定势常常被中国化,而非英语国家的真实语境。在国外真实的语境中,对话是灵活多变的,所以很多学习者在学了多年英语后,还是无法与老外进行流利沟通,自然就无法在国外畅通无阻,随心所欲地旅行了。
  • 《21世纪大学英语》配套教材.口语.3

    《21世纪大学英语》配套教材.口语.3

    本系列教材是普通高等教育国家级重点教材《21世纪大学英语》的配套系列教材,包括《阅读》、《口语》和《词汇》三种,每一种分一、二、三册,供大学非英语专业的基础英语课堂教学和练习使用。《阅读》以提高学生的阅读能力为目的。第一册和第二册每册十单元。每一单元介绍一种阅读技能,并带针对性训练。各单元还配有三篇快速阅读,旨在通过反复训练以帮助学生掌握阅读技能,提高阅读速度。第三册以介绍文学名著为主,通过对各种不同文体和风格的文字进行讲解与分析,以增强学生对文学作品的欣赏能力。
  • 看古希腊神话故事学英语

    看古希腊神话故事学英语

    神话是远古人类思想与生活的反映,是原始信仰的产物。希腊神话故事经历了丰富的时代变迁和历史风云,几乎成为希腊乃至欧洲一切文学和艺术活动的基本素材。马克思曾说:“希腊神话不只是希腊艺术的宝库,而且是它的土壤”。希腊神话也是欧美文艺取之不尽的艺术源泉。希腊神话具有无穷的认识价值和永久的审美魅力。希腊神话还为现代奥林匹克运动会的形成奠定了基础。在古希腊这个神话王国中,优美动人的神话故事和曲折离奇的民间传说为古奥运会的起源蒙上一层神秘的色彩。那些经久不衰的神话故事让我们着迷,那些如雷贯耳的名字至今仍被我们尊为“大师”。时隔千年,希腊神话还对我们产生影响。
  • 双语学习丛书-校园之路

    双语学习丛书-校园之路

    流淌心灵的隽语,记忆的箴言,在双语的世界里,感受英语学习的乐趣,体会英语学习的奥妙,提高英语学习的能力!丛书包括:爱的交融、财富精英、成长课堂、醇香母爱、父爱如山、故乡情怀、节日趣闻、快乐心语、浪漫往昔等故事。
  • 澳大利亚学生文学读本(套装1-6册)

    澳大利亚学生文学读本(套装1-6册)

    从最简单入门的英语句式、拼写与发音开始,并且附有大量插图,通过趣味而有教育意义的故事,引发孩子们学习语言的兴趣;并向规范、美丽的文学作品过渡,让孩子们掌握语言的艺术,感受本国的人文历史。是中国学生学习英语、全面了解西方社会的很好途径。
热门推荐
  • 神奇道友圈

    神奇道友圈

    机缘巧合,徐琦浩被拉去管理一个微信公众号。只不过这个微信公众号的内容有点特别:仙子们爱自拍?“掌握5个自拍技巧细节,让你照片更迷人!”真君们爱游戏?“道鸿39年,修真界最佳游戏排行!”……什么?你们不满意?你们说想看“房中术七十二式图解”?(#‵′)凸仙长们,你们的节操呢?
  • 封邪记:彼岸轮回

    封邪记:彼岸轮回

    她是上古时期的彼岸花,因受上古邪皇血肉洗礼,无心无情,冷血冰冷,大闹地狱之时被抓,投入地狱岩浆之中,飞灰湮灭之际,上古天神医仙九天泽雅用一生修为保她性命,后逃到人间,来到一个名为星月大陆的修炼世界。唐芷玉,一个身怀异灵的药灵师,她本性冷漠,无情无欲,更是无心,但她却十分聪明,知道该如何在这里生存,她学会微笑待人,她学会帮助同伴,也十分温柔懂事,可股子里深深刻画的冷漠,总是会在无意间显露,毕竟很多时候她还是不懂何为喜怒哀乐。宠爱她的南宗少宗主南羲,为她设计了许多许多圈套,只希望抹掉她身上那股冷漠,然后她有了四名同伴,因为这四名同伴,她渐渐懂得,人的世界,也因为这四名同伴,她差点毁了这个世界。
  • 中外戏剧文学故事(上)

    中外戏剧文学故事(上)

    为了让广大读者,尤其是青少年读者朋友,参够在有限的时间里阅读最优美的文学名著篇章,我们精心选编了这本《中外文学名著故事总集》,它将世界公认的最具代表性的文学名著,一一改编成故事形式,文字尽量通俗易懂,内容尽量保留精华,以使广大读者可以通过最简捷的形式,畅快阅读中外文学名著的精华。
  • 往后余生,唯愿有你

    往后余生,唯愿有你

    【多年等待为佳人,佳人终究成家人。】他应该算是“霸道”总裁,她应该算是“傲娇”公主,所以他们大概很般配吧。她二十一岁生日。他说:“要不你嫁给我算了。”她说:“你把我当什么呀,你说嫁就嫁。”多年后,他三十岁生日。他说:“我三十岁了。”她说:“关我屁事哦。”后来,他们就......哈哈哈......嘿嘿嘿。
  • 兽世追击令

    兽世追击令

    《兽世逮捕令:小萌宠,别跑!》已完结,可放心食用。【1V1高糖甜宠】初入兽世,本以为遇到的是蠢钝善良的家伙,可没成想又狡猾又能装。在众人眼里,他是让人心惧胆寒的修罗恶煞。可在她面前,他是被人欺负、离了她就不能活的小可怜。【群号706135186】
  • 公主恶龙与勇士

    公主恶龙与勇士

    哦,糟糕的故事。【又是老套的公主恶龙与勇士的三人故事】恶龙:“哦,我拐走了公主殿下。”勇士:“哦,我的公主你在哪儿?”公主:“说好的是勇士来拯救我的呢?”公主看着手中的剑,面前的巨龙,再看看巨龙身后那娇羞的勇士。我的天呐,这个剧情似乎不对!“公主殿下,你好猛(划掉)。”“嗯?到底谁是公主殿下?”谁真谁假,自有观察。
  • 英雄墓铭

    英雄墓铭

    贪婪引发罪恶,名为“英雄”的传说从绝望中脱颖而出。每一个罪恶的年代承担着一份痛苦,传说逐渐淡出人们脑海。现在故事的主人公——“英雄”他在哪里?祈祷着,悲鸣着,哀悼着,痛苦着,等待着来自英雄的救赎。这是一个写作英雄,读作魔王的故事。辉煌的英雄步向终结,曾经击碎九次元的人物走向终结。拳碎九次元,挥手时空崩,此举此生此世,不枉英雄重回。现在第七代英雄——永夜王归来!
  • 用爱换你一世天真

    用爱换你一世天真

    爱,不需要测试,需要测试的爱情不算爱情!爱,没有如果,有如果的爱情就不会有那么多擦身而过,也不会有那么多心如刀割,更不会有那么多刻骨铭心!
  • 天行

    天行

    号称“北辰骑神”的天才玩家以自创的“牧马冲锋流”战术击败了国服第一弓手北冥雪,被誉为天纵战榜第一骑士的他,却受到小人排挤,最终离开了效力已久的银狐俱乐部。是沉沦,还是再次崛起?恰逢其时,月恒集团第四款游戏“天行”正式上线,虚拟世界再起风云!
  • 恶魔注定与天使:一心如风随你

    恶魔注定与天使:一心如风随你

    她是一个十项全能的女生,遇上恶魔般霸道的校草的他,高冷的他却多次措手不及。“聂大少,碰上你是我倒霉!”不就是把他衣服弄脏了吗,又不是故意的。会长竞选,酒吧逃亡,校庆晚会......两个人的缘分早已相交,从此不再分开。三个吻,命中注定。他们之间的秘密,随着两颗心的相容,慢慢浮出水面。心结解开,没有理由不再爱你,我们之间一波三折的爱情,原来是命中注定。