经典表述
The four years’ life here is the happiest time in my life,and I’ll remember it and all of you forever.
在这4年的生活是我最快乐的时光,我会永远记住它以及你们所有人的。
Have a good journey,and all the best.
一路顺风!万事如意。
情景对话
Dialogue One
A:Hello,have you finished packing?We’re coming to see you off.
你的东西收拾好了吗?我们是来给你送行的。
B:Hi,everybody.I’m all ready.
大家好。我收拾好了。
A:Is this all your staff?
这儿就是你的所有行李吗?
B:No,I have another big bag here.
不,我还有个大包在这儿呢。
A:Give them all to me.I’ve got my bike downstairs and I can take them for you to the station.
全都给我吧。我的自行车在楼下,我可以把它们送到车站。
B:Do you have to change?
你要转车吗?
A:No,it’s a through train.Do you have something to read on the flight?Would you like me to get some magazines for you?
不用。是直达车。你有在飞机上看的东西吗?要不要把那些杂志给你?
B:No,thanks.I’ve got scientific papers to read.
不用了,谢谢。我有些科学论文可以读。
A:Oh,really you.Don’t you ever stop study?
噢,真有你的。你就不能停止一下学习吗?
B:It’s very nice of you to come and see me off.Thank you very much.
你来送行真是太好了。谢谢你。
A:Bless you.We’ll miss you.Have a good trip.
不客气。祝福你。祝你旅途愉快。
Dialogue Two
A:I have to get on the 12 o’clock train to Guangzhou.
我得去赶12点去广州的车。
B:It’s time to say good-bye.
该是说再见的时候了。
A:Time flies.It seems as if I just got here.
时间过得真快啊,好像我昨天才到这儿的。
B:I feel that way.
我也这么觉得。
A:I hope to meet you again to renew old memories with you.
我希望能再见到你,与你重叙旧情。
B:Me too.The four years’ life here is the happiest time in my life,and I’ll remember it and all of you forever.
在这4年的生活是我最快乐的时光,我会永远记住它以及你们所有人的。
A:Don’t forget to call me.
不要忘了给我打电话。
B:I won’t.
我不会的。
Dialogue Three
A:Hello,Yang.I’ve come to say good-bye.
你好,杨。我是来和你道别的。
B:You are leaving so soon?When are you off?
你这么快就要走了?你什么时候离开?
A:Tomorrow morning.
明天。
B:We’ll miss you.Hope to see you again someday.
我们会惦记你的。希望有一天能再见到你。
A:I hope so,too.Thank you for everything you have done for me during these years in school.
我也这样希望。谢谢你这些年在学校里为我做的一切。
B:You’re welcome.
不用客气。
A:Don’t forget to give me a call if you’re ever in Shanghai.Take care of yourself.Bye!
假如你来上海,别忘了给我电话。多保重。再见。
B:Take care.Bye!
保重。再见。
A:Have a good journey,and all the best.
一路顺风!万事如意。
1.pack包装,捆扎
2.staff物品,行李
3.see off送行